Niantic Farmers Market
Methodist Street - between Pro Tek Auto & Niantic Cinemas
Celebrating the beauty of fresh every Thursday.
June 1-October 12, 2017
Thursdays from 3pm to 6pm
Celebrating the beauty of fresh every Thursday (rain or shine!) in the seaside village of Niantic, just off the Main Street. Over 13 local vendors will fill the market this year. Current market items include an array of fresh and local produce, pies, breads, plants, herbs, greens, hummus, pork, jams, jellies, prepared foods, beef, chicken, eggs, coffee, fresh-filled cannoli and more. Leashed and friendly animals welcome.
Find out what's happening at the Market. Follow us on Facebook.
The Niantic Farmers' Market is a proud member of the Connecticut Farmers Market Trail. more info>
2017 Regular Market Vendors
- Cloverleigh Farm - Vegetables, herbs and flowers grown with care & attention in Mansfield, Connecticut
- Connecticut Gourmet - Locally-sourced artisanal bread
- Covinos Groceria Italiana - Italian culinary musts
- Flanders Fish Market - Award-winning fresh seafood
- J&J Farm - Fresh vegetables
- Jon Fish - Seafood raw bar
- Mago Point Smokehouse - Smoked meats
- Merino’s Bake Shoppe - Handmade Italian baked goods and specialties. Famous for their filled-on-site cannoli.
- Old Orchard Farms - Made-from-scratch pies
- Sandi’s Mini Desserts - Cheese spreads
- Smith’s Acres - Farm fresh vegetables and fruits
- Stonyledge Farm - Jams, eggs and meats
- Whisktopia - Artisanal gourmet cupcakes & cookies
- Flatland Alpacas - Fab fiber from a herd of happy alpacas
- Shayna B's - Gluten-free & vegan savory & sweet baked goods
- J&R's Old Fashioned Lemonade - Fresh-sqeezed lemonade
- Turkeywood Farm - Shagbark hickory syrup
2017 Market Events
Opening Day: June 1
Kids’ Day: July 6 & August 17
Fun for the little ones, kids’ activities, free balloons & more.
Artisan Day: July 20, August 31 & October 5
Come see our visiting local artists and artisans vendors.
Dog Day: June 8 & August 3
It’s the dog days of summer so we’re featuring special vendors for our
four-legged canine friends. Plus the first 25 dogs receive a free tennis ball!
Patriot Day: September 14
Remembering and thanking those who serve and protect at home and abroad.
Swap Day: June 22
Bring a kitchen or garden item. Take a kitchen or garden item! Time to swap out some of your unused or slightly used wares hiding in the cupboard!
Pink Day: September 21
The Market goes PINK to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Pumpkin Day: October 12
Our most popular Market event! All things pumpkin.
First 25 children receive a free mini pumpkin!
Click here to sign-up for our e-newsletter and receive updates from Niantic Main Street.